- N0 dogs allowed except during the off season for 2012 these dates are: Anytime after NOON on Labor Day Monday including Columbus Day weekend.
- The only dogs allowed in season are those of our work campers and our seasonal campers
For your convenience please click on link below for available dog kennels..
- Check in is between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Check out is at 12:00 Noon.
- In the summer months we are much too busy to permit early check-ins or late check-outs.
- We need the time to prepare the sites for our next guest.
- All reservations for 2012 require a one night non-refundable deposit.
- All reservations for 2013 require a 2 night non-refundable deposit.
Shortening your reservation
- If you shorten your stay within 14 days or less of your reservation you will incur a one night penalty
- If you shorten your reservation with more than 14 days notice there is a $10 fee.
- There is no refund for bad weather .
- Security gates are installed for your safety.
- There is a $10 CASH deposit for a gate key which is returned to you when you check out
- If you use your credit card for this deposit there will be a charge of .30 for credit card processing.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Children under 18 need to be back on their site by 10:00 PM
- No bike riding at all after dark.
- Campfires must be supervised at all times.
Rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice